Practical usage of AUTOLift3000
- Services and maintanance - effective, easy and comfortable
- Painting and body repair - thanks to its tilting function it is easy to reach less accessible locations
- Marketing activities - showing cars at various trade fairs - AUTOLift3000 is original, you can easily place advertising stickers on the lift as well
- Car dealers - convenient car lift for better vehicle condition check. Increase customer confidence!
- Comfortable hand washing - lift is water resistant
- Assembly of towing devices and exhaust systems - standard mounting speed is two times faster
|Lift capacity||6614 lbs / 3 000 kg|
|Dimensions||1635 × 1300 × 120 mm
64.5 x 51.25 x 4.50 inch
|Weight||45 kg / 99 lbs|
|Height capacity||60 cm / 23,50 inch|
|Lift speed||25 - 30 s|
AUTOLift3000 is recommended for - Car repair shops, automotive repair shops and auto enthusiasts, assembly centers for towing equipment and exhausts, car showrooms, pre-owned car dealers, hand car washes, advertising agencies
The biggest advantages of AUTOLift3000
- Very easy to tilt the vehicle - thanks to lifting on the vehicle’s gravity point, the vehicle is possible to tilt by hand
- Easy handling - the device is portable, easy to carry, and weighs only 99 lbs (45 kg)
- Does not contain any wiring or hydraulics - a mechanical device powered by an electric hand drill
- Can be used in smaller spaces - only 60 inches (1.5 m) of area from side to side are needed
- It does not require any revision - unlike different kinds of lifts
- Completely maintenance-free - just use it according to the user manual
- Water resistant - does not contain any wiring or hydraulics
- Also applicable for very low sports cars - only thing needed is to lift the vehicle using its most solid and sturdy points under the car
More about product
The foundation and development of every piece of the lifting equipment later named AUTOLlift3000 dates back to the mid-1990s. The creator of the product was not only an engineer, he also dealt with the manufacturing and installation of towing equipment for ŠKODA cars.
Using this device, the car is supported at its center of gravity, at solid and sturdy points under the body frame and is lifted approximately 60 cm above the ground.
Because it was necessary to work on both the bottom and from the inside of the car, an idea for the development and construction of this original jack was created. Thanks to this, assembly time was two times faster and another use was quickly found. In 2012 another AUTOLift product adaptation and innovation was made, which increased the load capacity of the product to 3000 kg and its usage for pick-ups, off road vehicles, vans and minibuses.